1. From Addis Ababa drive to the Omo valley stay the night in Arbaminch,( the Omo valley as locarted in the south west of Addis Ababa which passes through the great rift valeey and offers the most attractive and beautiful land scape and lake scenery in the region. The Omo region Is home for most nomadic and semi-nomadic people with different fascinating ethnic groups culture like hammer, mursi, Benna, Arri, Dorze, and others. (525 km.)
2. From Arbamicnh through Airbore tribe drive to turmi Hamer tribes, Stay in camp. (280 km )
3. From Tourmi through Demeka to Jinka. (120 km)
4. From Jinaka to Mago national Park to visit the Mursi tribes and back to Jinka (180km)
5. From Jinka through Key afer to visit Bena tribes and drive to Konso (180 km)
6. In the morning visit the beautiful Konso village and in the afternoon drive to Arba Minch. (90 km)
7. In the morning drive to Chincha Mountian to visit the Dorze tribe and there village in the afternoon to visit the Crocodiles and Hippos in the lake Chamo by boat.
8. From arbaminch drive back to addis ababa, (525 km)
Geographically Ethiopia is stunning. The landscape is dominated by the dramatic Ethiopian Highlands with peaks of 4000m or higher. The country is bisected by the Rift Valley, which starts at the Red Sea, to the North East, and continues south to Mozambique in southern Africa.